Concrete and Materials Technology Services
As an expereinced materials engineer and concrete technologist, I have extensive knowledge and understanding in the selection, specification and use of natural construction materials.
- Materials selection and specification – what materials to use where, why and how
- Durability design of concrete in aggressive environments – specific requirements to ensure structure longevity
- Early thermal crack control of concrete – mitigation and avoidance of cracks caused by early thermal behaviour of concrete
- Structure investigation and condition survey, residual life analysis – keeping existing infrastructure working for longer
- Repair and protection – strategies to help keep structures in service
- Forensic investigation – inspection and investigation of defects or faults, analysis, interpretation and expert reporting
- Training – bespoke training and lecture courses on specialist topics
Please email email@example.com for more information.